This video will demonstrate how to use a pitot tube to take a flow reading on the Geotech BIOGAS 5000 portable biogas analyser.
BIOGAS 5000 Complete Package Includes: Instrument, hoses, heavy duty water trap filter, soft case, A.C. battery charger, …
Accurate Validation for Carbon Credit Exchange
Designed to meet Global Renewable Energy and Carbon Credit digester project requirements, the BIOGAS5000 is the ideal field instrument for anaerobic digester gas analysis. Easy-to-use and portable, the BIOGAS5000 measures gas composition and flow with repeatable accuracy on farms, food processing plants and waste water treatment facilities.
BIOGAS 5000 Complete Package Includes: Instrument, hoses, heavy duty water trap filter, soft case, A.C. battery charger, electronic manual accompanies software, LANDTEC System Gas Analyzer Manager (LSGAM) software, USB download cable and hard-case. Reads: Methane, Carbon Dioxide, Oxygen, temperature (when used with optional probe), atmospheric pressure, differential pressure and calculates gas flow. via BIOGAS 5000 – LANDTEC North America
Geotech configures the BIOGAS 5000 specifically for your company’s … Enables you to monitor how efficiently your engine is working and its life expectancy by …
Easy to use, calibrate and configure, the BIOGAS 5000 enables you to collect consistent data for improved analysis and accurate reporting, whilst helping to check the digester process is running efficiently.
About Geotech’s portable biogas analyser
- The BIOGAS 5000 has a robust, high quality design fit for the most hazardous anaerobic digestion sites
- Reliably measures gas levels of CH4 (0-100%); CO2 (0-100%); O2 (0-25%)
- Optional measurable gases include H2 (0-1000ppm); NH3 (0-1000ppm); H2S (0-50, 200, 500, 1,000, 5,000 or 10,000ppm)
- Completely multilingual menu in English , French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese
- 3 years free warranty
- Accredited to the highest of internationally recognised standards: ATEX; MCERTS; CSA; UKAS Calibration (ISO17025)
- Additional extras availble include a Pitot tube for flow measurement; ATEX anemometer and ATEX temperature probe for flow measurement
- Optional Gas Analyser Manager Software (GAM) for ID set up and data download
- New firmware updates available – released May 2016
- Accessories available. via BIOGAS 5000 – apc.co.nz
Future Biogas choose the BIOGAS 5000 and … gas monitor for accurate gas monitoring within biogas … Geotechnical Instruments (UK) Ltd all rights …
BIOGAS 5000 portable biogas analyser and GA3000 fixed biogas analyser for Anaerobic digestion (crop digestion).
It was vital for the customer to know and monitor the CH4, O2 and H2S levels on an ongoing basis; accuracy with those readings was incredibly important.
The BIOGAS 5000 in use
The customer generates CH4 by the anaerobic digestion of crops, then stores and uses the gas in an engine to generate electricity. A minimum level of CH4 is required, and the engine is also set up based on the CH4 level. A maximum level of O2 and H2S is controlled on the system based on the readout from the analyser. via Future Biogas choose the BIOGAS 5000 and GA3000 …
BIOGAS 5000 Portable gas analyser Anaerobic digestion Applications • Farm digester gas monitoring • Food processing biogas monitoring • Waste water biogas …
Features • Certified: ATEX, IECEx, CSA, MCERTS and UKAS calibration (ISO17025) • Robust design for market leading reliability • CH4 and CO2 accuracy ± 0.5% after calibration • Choice of user settings and simple gas reading function • Measures % CH4 , CO2 and O2 • Modular and upgradeable • 3 year warranty • Stores and downloads readings • User selected languages • Event log • Datalogging and profiling function • Up to 6 gases monitored. via BIOGAS 5000 – Keison Products